High-performance control systems for next-generation industrial machines
The factory of the future will run on advanced motion control and mechatronic systems. Our integrated team of electrical, mechanical and software engineers can help you build those systems today.
From application-specific controllers to high-performance linear and digital drives, our automation technologies govern the world’s most demanding industrial lines. Our engineering expertise includes the ability to tackle difficult control problems—including high torque-low speed sensorless control, reliable high-frequency switching and robotic control.
- Light to heavy industrial applications
- System design and development
- High-performance motion control solutions
- High-torque, low-speed sensorless control
- High switching frequencies
- Conformally coated electronics
- Application-specific controllers
- Valves and controls: oil and gas, chemical, food/beverage
- High-pressure, low-profile fans and blowers
- Fans, blowers and pumps
- Material movement/handling: conveyors, pick and place, hoists, lifts and automatic guided vehicles (AGV)