Trust Automation offers a customizable 300mm Ultra High Vacuum Robot that is a precision, in-chamber, wafer handling and positioning system configured for metrology processes. The UHV Robot is capable of X and Y precision to +/- 2.5 μm over the full wafer envelope and less than +/- 0.2 μm for the 50mm z axis. Coordinated with the 3 axes of the UHV robot an additional 5 axes of related motion can be incorporated.
The UHV robot interfaces with the chamber and application specific end effector (EE) offering a range of capabilities that can be customized to meet varying requirements and demands of any OEM semiconductor equipment manufacturer.
We provide ground-up custom solutions for our customers. Call us or fill out the form below to discuss your specific needs and we’ll design and manufacture a system for you.
- High reliability
- Custom multiple axes
- Configurable to maximize efficiency
- Customizable form and fit for specific manufacturing applications
- High accuracy
- High throughput
- Increase product quality and reliability
- Superior customer service support
- Wafer metrology / inspection
- Wafer transfer
- Wafer handling
- A three axis independent stage can be coordinated to the three axis robot. Anode stage will interface with chamber and end effector
- Consists of up to eight axes of motion coordinated or independent; R (X), Y, Z, e (rotation), and roll
- Flat Panel: Inspection, Transfer, Handling