March 31, 2020 Update:
As of March 31, 2020 our manufacturing and supply chain operations are running with essential personnel only to serve our essential business customers.
To enable the return of essential personnel, we made a number of important facility, process and training changes prior to reopening, including:
- Converted passive vents into active, powered exhaust vents capable of exchanging over 100,000ft³ of inside air for outside air each minute.
- Modified the HVAC system dampers, reducing recirculated air and primarily bringing in outside air.
- Installed new HEPA filters in the return ducts, preventing 95% of 0.3µm particles from passing through.
- Added N95 masks to employee personal protection gear.
- Provided additional alcohol wipe and hand sanitizing stations in the manufacturing area.
- Added training and constant reminders about keeping clean hands, covering mouths and noses when coughing or sneezing and observing suggested 6-foot minimum social distancing.
- Instituted assigned, properly spaced seating in employee break areas.
If our employees work responsibilities allow them to support manufacturing from home, they will continue to work from home. If they need to visit the facilities, they are instructed to do so with the conscious intent to keep time to a minimum and use the same social distancing rules applying to all. We are also asking our employees to stay home if they experience any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection. We are doing everything practical to lower the risk while still being able to manufacture our products.
March 19, 2020 Update:
Trust has always prioritized the health and safety of our employees, customers and the greater San Luis Obispo community.
As of March 19, 2020 at 5 p.m., residents of San Luis Obispo County have been instructed to shelter at home to slow the spread of COVID-19 and mitigate its impact. This emergency order will remain in effect until further notice. As a result of this development, there will be some disruptions to our normal business.
Rest assured, we are taking extra precautionary steps for infection prevention as outlined by the CDC. We will continue to monitor this dynamic situation and will reach out to our customers as more information becomes available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].