The Trust Automation TA330 Linear Drive is a fourth generation drive in Trust Automation’s continually expanding product line. This linear three-phase servo motor drive is a true class AB amplifier and is the most up to date technology in the industry for sinusoidal motor control. The TA330 provides an optional external 24V input to maintain serial communications without main power.
The TA330 is a highly configurable device with four common configuration modes. The TA330 will drive one brushless motor using external sinusoidal commutation. It can also use Hall Effect sensor feedback for smooth internally commutated trapezoidal operation. The TA330 also supports one or two brush or voice coil type motors as well as driving a traditional two coil stepper motor under sinusoidal control.
DC: ±24 to ±75V
Consistent linear voltage output with no voltage deadband around zero point.
- True Class-AB power stage
- Zero crossover distortion
- Digital on-the-fly gain control (DTS)
- Minimizes Hall Sensors torque ripple
Integrated microprocessor for system health reporting through a serial interface
- Very low electrical noise
- Sinusoidal or trapezoidal operation
- High and very high resolution staging
- Linear motor stages
- High inertia mismatched stages
- Low inductance motors