The Trust Automation TA305 Linear Drive is a three phase servo motor amplifier designed to drive a brushless motor with up to 85W of power. The TA305 is an excellent solution for small rotary or linear brushless motors in high precision positioning applications and systems requiring ultra quiet driving power where low-noise operation is essential. The TA305 is optimized for both sinusoidal drive and trapezoidal output. However, unlike standard PWM (switcher-type) amplifiers, the trapezoidal output is smoothed to minimize motion control applications. The TA305 can be operated in voltage (velocity) mode or current (torque) mode, selected via user accessible DIP switch.
Robust linear amplifier, providing quiet and smooth power to brushless motors.
- Digital on-the-fly gain control (DTS)
- Over-temperature protection
- 40W continuous/85W peak
- Integral forced-air cooling
- Very low electrical noise
- Sinusoidal or trapezoidal operation
- Optics positioning
- Linear motor stages
- Laboratory test equipment
- Small brushless DC motors