Trust Automation Contributes to the Success of MacroAir AirVolution-D
Trust Automation, Inc. – News Release
Trust Automation Contributes to the Success of MacroAir AirVolution-D Most Powerful and Efficient HVLS Fan on the Market
SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif., October 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Trust Automation, Inc., the world’s leading developer of linear servo drives, creator of custom and standard high precision motion, motor control and system design as well as complete power train devices for multiple industries, today announced its successful contribution to MarcoAir’s AirVolution-D containing a unique topology compact electric motor capable of handling the consistent torque requirements of a 24-foot diameter industrial fan in a gearless direct drive (D-Drive) system.
The fan delivers 50% greater continuous horsepower than current High-Volume Low-Speed (HVLS) fans on the market. D-Drive eliminates the need for a gearbox, making it 45% lighter and containing fewer moving parts. AirVolution-D is the most reliable, most efficient, lightest, quietest HVLS fan line on the market today (http://macroairfans.com/airvolutiond/).
“Trust Automation is known for its ability to design and develop custom solutions for the most difficult projects,”said Dave Rennie, Vice President of Business Development. “We engineered and manufactured system solutions to contribute to an advanced technology finished product for MacroAir.”
Custom Solutions Provided by Trust Automation:
- The custom designed “donut shaped” controller/drive exactly fits the circular motor/heatsink housing
- Advanced firmware, Digital Signal Processor (DSP) and power electronics take fulladvantage of the unique motor topology, operating sensorlessly at high torque and verylow speed
- Controller efficiencies reaching extremely high system efficiencies
- Advanced thermal management, low air flow, -10°C to +60°C operation
- Wide AC voltage input range of 100-600VAC, allowing a single controller design acrossentire range
- NEMA 67 rated drive assembly for wash-down
SOURCE: Trust Automation, Inc.
Media: Robin Mitchell Hee, Marketing Manager, Trust Automation, Inc. +1.805.801.8155, email@example.com