Designed for high-performance motion control applications, Trust Automation’s series of brushed and brushless servo motors will improve your system’s performance while lowering its cost. All motors have been engineered to reduce torque ripple for best in class operation, while integral encoder, brake and tachometer options make them ideal for use in robotics, machine tool, medical equipment, assembly and packaging applications.
As with all Trust Automation products, we welcome requests for customization—including hollow shaft versions, flange hole pattern and size changes, wire color and type modifications, and unique cable lengths and terminations. If you don’t find exactly what you’re looking for, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- High torque
- Low torque ripple
- Low to medium inertia
- Compact package
- Brushed motors range from 23 to 1,500 W
- Brushless motors range from 50 to 7,000 W
- Integral encoder, brake and tachometer options
- Ruggedized for environmental and electromagnetic protection
- Available frameless motor with custom housing
- Quick delivery for standard motors
Eight brush servo motors from 23W to 500 watts, designed for high performance.
Eight low-inertia brushless servo motors, ranging from 300W to 1500 watts.
Twelve medium-inertia brushless servo motors, ranging from 50W to 7,000 watts.